InterContinental Fiji wedding package 2019 / 2020.
The InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort and Spa is one of Fiji’s most popular wedding resorts.
The InterContinental’s intimate wedding chapel is a charming setting with gorgeous views of the brilliant blue Pacific Ocean and the live video feed means anyone back home can feel like they’re right there with you. The soft white sands of Natadola Beach make for the most romantic ‘aisle’ to walk down and the golden rays of the breathtaking sunset drench you and your beloved in a shining halo.
The Loloma (love) wedding chapel and adjacent perfectly groomed lawn look directly over Natadola Bay making this a perfect location for stunning photos. A dedicated wedding and celebrations team is on-hand to plan everything you need.
InterContinental Fiji Vau Vata Wedding Package
- Your dedicated Fiji Bride wedding specialist in Australia
- Access to our InterContinental Resort wedding co-ordinator in Fiji
- Wedding planning consultation at least 3 months prior to the special day
- Three nights’ accommodation in a King Bed Lagoon View suite including full buffet breakfast
- Wedding reception menu tasting for 2 with matching wines
- Return airport transfers for 2 in the comfort of a private car
- A dedicated Fiji travel agent in Australia to assist with all guest travel requirements
FOR THE COUPLE
- Five nights’ accommodation in a King Bed Lagoon View room including full buffet breakfast
- A bottle of French Champagne on arrival
- A romantic beachside Cabana Dinner for 2 with matching wines (set menu)
- Nomudrau couples romance spa ritual for 2.5 hours
- Return airport transfer for 2 in the comfort of a private car
- Chapel hire or Ceremony venue
- Exclusive use of the Orchid Room for 4 hours on the day of your wedding
- Seasonal tropical floral arrangements – bridal bouquet, groom’s lei or buttonhole, chapel pew bouquets and flower shower
- Minister or Celebrant
- Fijian Choir of Serenaders
- Bridal warrior escort to ceremony venue
WEDDING RECEPTION (up to 50 guests)
- Dinner venue hire with white linen, seasoned tropical floral centrepieces and settings
- Pre-dinner Cocktails & Canapés for 50 guests for one hour (Premium Beverage Package)
- An elegant three course dinner for 50 guests
- Three tier wedding cake
- Tribal drumming ritual and Polynesian fire dance show
- Decorative lighting including hanging lanterns, fairy lights and candelabras
All InterContinental wedding packages
- InterContinental Fiji Yalayala Wedding Package »
- InterContinental Fiji Vau Vata Wedding Package »
- All InterContinental Fiji Wedding Packages »
InterContinental wedding photo gallery
Perfect for swimming, snorkeling and even surfing, Natadola Bay has been referred to as “one of the world’s best beaches”
The InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort and Spa is located on beautiful Natadola Beach on Fiji’s main island of Viti Levu. Just 40 minutes by car from Nadi International Airport the resort offers an outer island experience on the mainland. InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort and Spa is one of only a handful of resorts on the mainland with a white sandy beach. Palm fringed, and perfect for swimming, snorkeling and even surfing, Natadola Beach has been referred to as “Fiji’s best beach”.
The InterContinental Resort Fiji offers a range of accommodation options. Beachfront, Garden or Lagoon view rooms offer tropical garden, lagoon or Beach views and are steps away from the white sand. All rooms have televisions, DVD players, and cable TV and sound systems. Choose a suite, either beachfront or lagoon and enjoy a separate bedroom with king bed, and a large lounge room that spreads onto a double terrace where you can relax on the day bed, or in your private Cleopatra bath.
Dining at the resort is either at the stunningly sleek and elegant Navo, Sanasana, or one of the classy lounges or bars. Sanasana is situated along the sugar cane track and looks out over Natadola Bay . Offering breakfast, an a la carte lunch and both buffet and a la carte dinner, Sanasana offers relaxed dining. The popular international buffet of locally caught seafood, premium meals and Indian and Fijian favorites is a must during your visit.
Alternately enjoy the spectacular view on the lawn terrace at Navo whilst you enjoy canapés and an aperitif pre dinner. Step inside and enjoy fine dining and contemporary cuisine inspired by the sea, matched with an extensive wine list.
Kama Lounge is the place to be to sit back and relax as the sun sets and the stars begin to shine. Uber chic with a Fijian inspired pit, Kama Lounge not only offers a range of light snacks and mezze style platters, but specializes in global vodka infusions!
You can choose to breakfast at Sanasana or poolside at Toba Bar and Grill. Enjoy a la carte breakfasts here, or as the day progresses sip a cocktail, enjoy a deli style snack, sandwich, and ice-cream or gourmet wood fire pizza. No need to move all day!
If you do overindulge too much the 24 hour fitness center allows you to work it all off – if you must!! Or indulge in a game of golf on the picturesque course. Better still; enjoy a very special treatment at Spa InterContinental – all while the children are being entertained at Planet Trekkers.
Location : InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort and Spa is a 40 minute drive from Nadi International Airport.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE INTERCONTINENTAL RESORT & SPA FIJI »
Your specialist Fiji wedding planners
The Fiji Islands are the most romantic place on earth. It’s a paradise of warm waters and tropical perfume. What a perfect setting for a wedding. Our team of wedding planners have 40+ years experience in Fiji destination weddings and honeymoons. We have the expertise and resources to work with you to plan every aspect of your Fiji wedding, elopement, honeymoon and travel to the beautiful Fiji Islands.
Whether you seek an intimate wedding or a huge party, we will listen to your desires and create the wedding experience you dream of. You can be married on the beach or in one of Fiji’s intimate chapels. You can stay at a 5 star resort or book out a whole island. This is your wedding day, designed by you and tailored made by us! For more information and to obtain a Fiji wedding quote including guest travel and accommodation (if required), contact our specialist Fiji wedding planners and travel agents.