Shangri-La Resort Fiji Weddings
Pure white beaches and calm blue lagoons surround this private island paradise of Yanuca, home to the Shangri-La’s Fijian Resort & Spa.
Stunning ocean vistas, sweet-smelling tropical blooms and the sounds of the island create the perfect setting for your wedding or honeymoon at the Shangri-La’s Fijian Resort & Spa
From small and intimate to large and grand, the Shangri-La Fiji offers a choice of beautiul wedding venues.
Set in a plantation of palm trees and a private garden at the waters’ edge, the Seaside Wedding Chapel features floor to ceiling glass that take in sweeping views of the Pacific Ocean.
On the lawn above the rocky outcrops, Reef Point overlooks the reef and Pacific Ocean. Takali Cabana, a covered deck overhanging Takali Beach, is a stylish venue for a small ceremony and makes a truly romantic setting to celebrate with a candlelit dinner for two.
And, of course, Takali Beach is the stretch of white sand beach overlooking the reef is the perfect barefoot venue to exchange vows as the sun sets over the horizon.
The Shangri La Fiji Wedding Package
- Chapel hire (1 hour) and decoration
- A chauffeur-driven car to transport the bride to the Chapel
- A floral bouquet and boutonniere of seasonal blooms for the bride and groom
- Wedding cake
- A bottle of sparkling wine
- Shower of floral petals
- Fijian Village Choir and a trio of Fijian serenaders
- Sound system (For the ceremony only. This may connect to an iPod to play the couple’s own music)
- A plaque engraved with the couple’s names for the chapel’s Wedding Board
- Transfer to the chapel for up to 20 guests
- Romantic dinner for the couple on their evening of choice
- Services of a dedicated Wedding Coordinator in Australia and at the Resort.
- Wedding ceremony set-up and decor
- An official marriage license from local authorities, including license fees and documentation
- A Civil Marriage Celebrant or Minister to officiate your wedding according to the laws of Fiji
- A souvenir Wedding gift
WEDDING PLANNING ASSISTANCE
About the Shangri-La Fiji Resort
Sofitel’s Shangri-La Fijian is exclusively located on the beautiful 109-acre private Yanuca Island, with its pure white sandy beach and crystal clear, water it is reminiscent of an outer island resort yet it is only a convenient 45-minute drive from Nadi Airport.
A traditional Fijian village is the inspiration behind the layout of the 442-room resort.
Every guest room, suite and bure features a private balcony with spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean or the resort’s lagoon.
The Resort offers a range of activities, including water sports, scuba diving and golf, and a popular Kid’s Club. A wide range of dining options are available, from Pacific Rim fine dining to informal fun dining at the poolside. Cultural shows highlight Fijian lovo, meke and firewalking rituals, South Pacific and Fijian Fire dancers.
CHI, The Spa is a secluded spa village set away from the main resort, and provides the privacy and luxury of the largest Spa villas in Fiji. Four Oceanview and two Rainforest treatment villas feature relaxation areas overlooking either the Pacific Ocean or an exotic rainforest, with private garden patios, outdoor bath tubs, herbal steam room and outdoor showers.
- More information about the Shangri-La Fijian Resort »
SPEAK TO A SPECIALIST FIJI TRAVEL AGENT
- Call 1300 131 669 (within Australia)
- International +61 2 9979 2403
- Online enquiry »
IMPORTANT: Prices quoted may change without prior notice. Terms, conditions and validity dates may apply. Contact our helpful team for more information.