Shangri-La Fiji Wedding Packages 2019 /2020
Pure white beaches and calm blue lagoons surround this private island paradise of Yanuca, home to the Shangri-La’s Fijian Resort & Spa.
Stunning ocean vistas, sweet-smelling tropical blooms and the sounds of the island create the perfect setting for your wedding or honeymoon at the Shangri-La’s Fijian Resort & Spa.
WEDDING LOCATIONS : From small and intimate to large and grand, you can select from a range of beautiful venues at the Shangri La :
Seaside Chapel – Set in a plantation of palm trees and a private garden at the waters’ edge, the Seaside Wedding Chapel is a sought-after venue for wedding nuptials. Glass walls from ceiling to floor provide the couple and their guests with sweeping views of the majestic Pacific Ocean as a fitting background. The chapel, which seats up to 40 guests, is bright and light with soaring windows that extend high into the peaked roof, giving the illusion of being outdoors. On a raised platform, tall vases cascading with fragrant tropical blooms stand each side of the altar.
Reef Point – On the lawn above the rocky outcrops, with views overlooking the reef and Pacific Ocean.
Takali Cabana – A covered deck overhanging Takali Beach is a stylish venue for a small ceremony and makes a truly romantic setting to celebrate with a candlelit dinner for two.
Takali Beach – A stretch of white sand beach overlooking the reef is the perfect barefoot venue to exchange vows as the sun sets over the horizon.
Choose from one of our wedding packages or we can create something specific for your requirements.
The Shangri-La Wedding
- Chapel hire (1 hour) and decoration
- A chauffeur-driven car to transport the bride to the Chapel
- A floral bouquet and boutonniere of seasonal blooms for the bride and groom
- Wedding cake
- A bottle of sparkling wine
- Shower of floral petals
- Fijian Village Choir and a trio of Fijian serenaders
- Sound system (For the ceremony only. This may connect to an iPod to play couple’s own music)
- A plaque engraved with the couple’s names for the chapel’s Wedding Board
- Transfer to the chapel for up to 20 guests
- Romantic dinner for the couple on their evening of choice
- Services of a dedicated Wedding Coordinator in Australian and at the Resort.
- Wedding ceremony set-up and decor
- An official marriage license from local authorities, including license fees and documentation
- A Civil Marriage Celebrant or Minister to officiate your wedding according to the laws of Fiji
- A souvenir Wedding gift
ASSISTANCE PLANNING YOUR FIJI WEDDING
- Your dedicated Fiji Bride wedding specialist in Australia
- Access to our Shangri-La Fijian Resort & Spa wedding coordinator in Fiji
- A dedicated Fiji travel agent in Australia to assist with all guest travel requirements
Shangri-La Fijian Resort Wedding Packages
- Shangri-La Chapel Wedding Package »
- Shangri-La Fijian Beach Wedding Package »
- Shangri-La Wedding Package »
- Shangri-La Wedding Vow Renewal Packages »
Shangri-La Wedding Photo Gallery
About the Shangri-La
Sofitel’s Shangri-La Fijian is exclusively located on the beautiful 109-acre private Yanuca Island, with its pure white sandy beach and crystal clear, water it is reminiscent of an outer island resort yet it is only a convenient 45 minute drive from Nadi Airport.
A traditional Fijian village is the inspiration behind the layout of the 442-room resort. Every guest room, suite and bure features a private balcony with spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean or the resort’s lagoon. Unlimited wired broadband Internet access is complimentary in all rooms. The Resort offers a range of activities, including water sports, scuba diving and golf, and a popular Kid’s Club. A wide range of dining options are available, from Pacific Rim fine dining to informal fun dining at the poolside. Cultural shows highlight Fijian lovo, meke and firewalking rituals, South Pacific and Fijian Fire dancers. CHI, The Spa is a secluded spa village set away from the main resort, and provides the privacy and luxury of the largest Spa villas in Fiji. Four Oceanview and two Rainforest treatment villas feature relaxation areas overlooking either the Pacific Ocean or an exotic rainforest, with private garden patios, outdoor bath tubs, herbal steam room and outdoor showers.
More information about the Shangri-La Fijian Resort »
We are specialist Fiji wedding planners
The Fiji Islands are the most romantic place on earth. It’s a paradise of warm waters and tropical perfume. What a perfect setting for a wedding. Our team of wedding planners have 40+ years experience in Fiji destination weddings and honeymoons. We have the expertise and resources to work with you to plan every aspect of your Fiji wedding, elopement, honeymoon and travel to the beautiful Fiji Islands.
Whether you seek an intimate wedding or a huge party, we will listen to your desires and create the wedding experience you dream of. You can be married on the beach or in one of Fiji’s intimate chapels. You can stay at a 5 star resort or book out a whole island. This is your wedding day, designed by you and tailored made by us! For more information and to obtain a Fiji wedding quote including guest travel and accommodation (if required), contact our specialist Fiji wedding planners and travel agents.